- Chamber Luncheons – usually held every two months on the third Wednesday from 12pm-2pm
- Tag-A-Long Tour Mt Emerald Wind Farm – to be confirmed
- Tinaroo Dam – tour inside wall – to be confirmed
- Cairns Airport and Mareeba Airport update – to be confirmed
- Agriculture update – speakers from various industries – to be confirmed
5:15 pm, second Monday of every month
Annual General Meeting
Monday 10th December, 2018 – details to be confirmed
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 18th July, 2018 at Mareeba Leagues Club – Mareeba Hospital Update – Speakers: Clive Skarott & Clare Douglas from Cairns & Hinterland Hospital & Health Service and Elisa Capaldi from Northern Queensland Primary Health Network.
- August 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting – Tourism Itineraries
- August 2018 – Corporate Networking & Strategic Event
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 26th September, 2018 at 12noon at Mareeba Leagues Club – MSF Sugar & Sunwater – Nullinga Dam update, modernization scheme, water allocation/supply.