- Business Lunch – Wednesday 21st November at 12noon at Mareeba Bowls Club – Speakers: Cairns Airport on Exporting and Tourism and Mayor Tom Gilmore on Mareeba Airport. Bookings essential – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0499 045 979.
- Chamber Luncheons – usually held every two months on the third Wednesday from 12pm-2pm
- Tag-A-Long Tour Mt Emerald Wind Farm – to be confirmed
- Tinaroo Dam – tour inside wall – to be confirmed
- Agriculture update – speakers from various industries – to be confirmed
5:15 pm, second Monday of every month
Annual General Meeting
Monday 10th December, 2018 at Gateway Mareeba
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 18th July, 2018 at Mareeba Leagues Club – Mareeba Hospital Update – Speakers: Clive Skarott & Clare Douglas from Cairns & Hinterland Hospital & Health Service and Elisa Capaldi from Northern Queensland Primary Health Network.
- August 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting – Tourism Itineraries
- August 2018 – Corporate Networking & Strategic Event
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 26th September, 2018 at 12noon at Mareeba Leagues Club – MSF Sugar & Sunwater – Nullinga Dam update, modernization scheme, water allocation/supply.