- Chamber Luncheons – usually held every two months from 12pm-2pm
- HR Workshops – March WORKSHOP 1_MCOC
- Election Debate Lunch – Tuesday 30th April, 2019 – to be confirmed
- Tag-A-Long Tour Mt Emerald Wind Farm – to be confirmed
- Tinaroo Dam – tour inside wall – to be confirmed
- Agriculture update – speakers from various industries – to be confirmed
5:15 pm, second Monday of every month
Annual General Meeting
Monday 9th December, 2019
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 18th July, 2018 at Mareeba Leagues Club – Mareeba Hospital Update – Speakers: Clive Skarott & Clare Douglas from Cairns & Hinterland Hospital & Health Service and Elisa Capaldi from Northern Queensland Primary Health Network.
- August 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting – Tourism Itineraries
- August 2018 – Corporate Networking & Strategic Event
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 26th September, 2018 at 12noon at Mareeba Leagues Club – MSF Sugar & Sunwater – Nullinga Dam update, modernization scheme, water allocation/supply.
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 21st November, 2018 at Mareeba Bowls Club – Cairns Airport, Mareeba Airport and North Queensland Aero Club.
- November 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting
- December 2018 – Xmas Party & AGM at Gateway Mareeba. Launch of the Economic Publication 2018/2019.
- Business Lunch – Thursday 7th February, 2019 at 12noon at Mareeba Bowls Club – Guest Speaker: Cynthia Lui – Member for Cook. Bookings essential – email email@example.com or phone 0499 045 979.