- Chamber Luncheons – usually held every two months from 12pm-2pm
- Chamber June Lunch – Thursday 20th June, 2019 at 12noon at Mareeba Leagues Club TOPIC: Integrated Smart Farms, Lakeland Irrigation Area. Update from NPH on Mareeba Services and Industrial Hemp – Why people are investing in Mareeba
- Chamber August Lunch – Thursday 15th August, 2019 at 12noon at Mareeba Bowls Club TOPIC: Why people are investing in Mareeba – Bananas, Papaya, Avocados, Mangoes and Citrus
5:15 pm, second Monday of every month
Annual General Meeting
Monday 9th December, 2019
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 18th July, 2018 – Mareeba Hospital Update – Speakers: Clive Skarott & Clare Douglas from Cairns & Hinterland Hospital & Health Service and Elisa Capaldi from Northern Queensland Primary Health Network.
- August 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting – Tourism Itineraries
- August 2018 – Corporate Networking & Strategic Event
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 26th September, 2018 – MSF Sugar & Sunwater – Nullinga Dam update, modernization scheme, water allocation/supply.
- Chamber Lunch – Wednesday 21st November, 2018 – Cairns Airport, Mareeba Airport and North Queensland Aero Club.
- November 2018 – Tourism Task Force Meeting
- December 2018 – Xmas Party & AGM at Gateway Mareeba. Launch of the Economic Publication 2018/2019.
- Business Lunch – Thursday 7th February, 2019 at 12noon at Mareeba Bowls Club – Guest Speaker: Cynthia Lui – Member for Cook.
- HR Worshop – Wednesday 6th March, 2019 – Employees
- April 2019 – Tourism Submision to Council
- April 2019 – Hospital Group Meeting update
- Chamber Lunch – Tuesday 30th April, 2019 – Election Debate